On ortho-cyclen. Had sex. Experiencing dizziness, headache, nausea, bloating, abdominal cramps. Chances of pregnancy?

I had a light period on Oct. 31. It was nothing like any of my periods, I ve been on ortho-cyclen for over a year, and my fiancé and I have had sex but I m not sure on the dates exactly but in the last few days I ve had trange symptoms including extreme dizziness/ headaches , nausea , feeling bloated, cramps in my lower abdomen , and not as many.painful bowel movements my question is, is it too early for me to take a hpt?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer