On oral contraceptives, have severe cramps, reddish discharge. What could this be?

Hi, so I m taking oral contraceptives and my doctor said it was ok to go straight into another pal to miss my period last month. Everything was fine but then this past week(a week and a half) before my next menstruation , I got what I think is a yeast infection . In addition I ve had very bad cramps and discharge that varies between pink orange and reddish colors. What could this be? I am sexually active and use protection. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer