On oral contraceptives. Getting watery discharge before my expected period. Why?

Hi! I ve been using oral contraceptives for over a year now because my period wasn t regular but recently I ve had some large watery discharge before my expected period. The discharge is large in amount, I wet my pants and have to change the sheets of the bed, odorless, colorless, there is no burning or itching sensation, and i do not suffer from urine incontinence It is really uncomfortable and embarassing please help!!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013