On omnacortil for wheezing in a child. Augmentin also prescribed. Continue?

My 3.5 yrs (15.6 kg) old son has weezing and dr has suggested him omnacortil (5 ml 3 times), budecort respules 0.5 mg(3 times),ascoril (5ml 3 times) , roxid (5 ml 2 times) for 3 days. The above priscription is not from his regular pediatrition due to the unavailablity of his regular dr. Prior to this (15 days before) he has gone through simlar symptons and dr advised Duolin respules(3 times), dexovent(6.5 ml 2 times) and augmentin dds (2.5 ml 3 times) for 7 days. This was priscribed by his regular pediatrition. Kindly advice shall I follow the current priscription (in first para) or continue with older priscribed medicines?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012