On olanzapine & seroquel for schizophrenia. On fluoxapine for depression. No sexual drive, tired. How to overcome this problems?

My partner who takes olanzapine and seroquel for schizophrenia and fluoxapine and divaloprax for depression and bipolar has no sex drive. What natural things will help. He was on only 5 mg of olanzopine for a couple of years, a couple of years ago and was able to hold down a full time job and had a sex drive. After his previous girlfriend broke up with him and he stopped taking any medication and lost his job, he had a major psychotic incident and attempted suicide, he was put on 20mg of olanzapine. He slept most of the time and could't get off the couch due to depression and fatigue. When we started going out he started getting up and doing volunteer work for the few hous a day he wasn't sleeping. He wants to start his own business so he is not dependent on social assistance, but is far too sedated. His doctor who I think is awful prescibed wellbutrin which caused him to have a psychotic break requiring hospitalization. He wa released a couple of months later on the 4 drugs he is on now. He is still sleeping far too much (from abou 11pm to 4pm, with only a small time when he can work on his business. His doctor doesn't seem to care as long as he does not need to be hospitalized. His doctor has a bad reputation, but I don't think my partner can choose another where we live (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada). What do you suggest to get his sex drive back and give him energy to work on his business without getting psychotic symptoms? He also has a terrible memory and frequently misses appointments.
For abusiness to succeed how can he overcome that?
Please email me at: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013