On nystatin for white coating on mouth. What is the patch in white? Worry?

Hello doctor. I have noticed a white coating in my mouth. I have gone to the doctor and been given nystatin for thrush several times. It has done nothing. Recently I have also noticed skin on the sides of my tongue that looks clear-whitish discoloration. Also, at the tip on one side of my tounge the skin is raised in a very small patch. This can be peeled or brushed off, but seems to come back every day. I also notice whiteness on my gums. In addition to these symptoms I have tonsil stones, and multiple salivary gland stones which cause a bit of swelling under my tongue. I believe the white coating of my mouth was there the last time I was at the dentist, but he didn t mention anything about it. He is aware of the salivary gland stones though. Some additional information to add: I am 19 years old. I have been tested recently for STD s. I do not smoke tobacco products, but I do smoke cannabis regularly. This has been causing me a lot of stress lately and I hope to find an answer.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012