On nuvaring. Started pink discharge. What was the string? Why headaches and dizziness?

i have been on a nuvaring for two months. I had sex with my fiancee and I started light pink bleeding two weeks ago. the bleeding only lasted 1 day. I took the nuvaring out sunday. I started feeling like I was going to start yesterday but it was light pink. I put a tampon in just incase and it was not even full. I put another in last night and it was full with dark black blood. Today I put one in and 2 hrs later the string was black with what looked like tissue . I have been having headaches , stomach aches, and now I have stopped completely. My breasts are not sore but the areola is larger than normal and the blue veins are very noticeable. I took a test today but nothing. What is going on with me?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  145 Awaiting Answer