On nuva ring, delay in taking it out. Normal bleeding, no cramping. Should I be concerned?

I have been on nuva ring for 7 years. My period is very scheduled, almost down to the hour. I was a little delayed in taking out my ring, but only by about 12 hours. My period therefore came about 12 hours later than usual. My period is usually light the first day then heavy for two days then light for another two or three. I usually have bad cramps for the first day or two. This time it is really light.... Like if it were healthy I could use 1 regular tampon for 24 hours. I also have almost no cramping. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013