On nuva ring. Have brown discharge, fluttering in tummy, have ovarian cyst. Am I pregnant?

My friend and I are having the same symptoms, I have the nuva ring now but was on the mirena. My friend has the implannon. We both experienced brown discharge and now we both have white milky like discharge. We both feel a fluttering in our tummy and sometimes a slight pain or discomfort in our abdomens by our ribs. We are wondering if either of us or both could be pregnant. Also we both used condoms with our spouses. I do have a very small ovarian cyst. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013