On nuforce-sz kit, accidentally taken no-B first post lunch. Hos can I fix this?

My doctor prescribed that to take nuforce-sz kit for both(me and for my wife). My wife wrongly taken the tablet no-B first after lunch today. but as per instruction written on medicine this tablet should be taken before 1 hour of lunch. And rest two tablets are pending to take and Request your help if some thing is wrong.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Some medication are advisable before meal because food may interfere their mechanism of action.
But what ever happened, now she should go for her rest of the medication.
Good luck.
Dr. Richa