On norco and morphine. When will the effects relieve my system?

I have been on norco 10/325 for 3 years. I ran out of norco and took 9 30mg morphine over 5 days. I had tried the morphine per my doctor to see if it would work better than the norco. I didn't think it helped as much as the norco so the dr. wanted me to go back to just the norco. Got a rx for the norco and morphine from my doctor. It has been 20 days since my last dose of morphine. Will the morphine be out of my urine, blood, and hair samples? Please help...I have the tests next week. Thanks so much
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013