On nexium for GERD. Suffer from laryngitis. Sore throat, bitter taste in the mouth, chest pain. Vomiting blood. Worried

I have suffered from Gerd for 8 years and have been on Nexium, I have experienced lyringitis 6 time in the last 12 months the latest bout of Lyringitis has been ongoing and this is the 5th week with no voice I have an extremely sore throat and mouth and a bitter taste in my mouth, chest pain in the past 2 days I have experienced vomiting what looks like dried blood, now and again I am wheezing and getting headaches I have an appointment with ENT next Friday 26th but my but I am getting extremely worried.
I have been to my local GP 3 times the first time I was given steroids 3 day course, the second time I was given antibiotics and this 3rd time they told me to wait for my ENT appointment.
Do you think I should be ok or should I visit my local hospital?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013