On my legs and lot more mobile after suffering from a tibia and fibula fracture. When can I resort to sporting activities?

Hi there, I was wanting to know how soon I could play sport. I fractured my tibia (in two places) and fibula last year in September (10/09/11) and was back learning to walk a month and a half later. I had surgery and a rod and pin was inserted straight down the middle of my tibia with a pin at the top just under my knee cap. It has been a while and I am alot more mobile now but wanted to seek advice before jumping back into sport. If you could help me it would be very much appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012