On mirena, pain on lower side next to pelvic bone, leg pain, spotting, weight gain. Is this side effects of mirena?

Hi I m 21 years old and I have been on the mirena since January 2012. I have no previous pregnancies, miscarriages or anything. I am 4 11 and weigh 150lbs. When I had the mirena inserted it was the most painfull experience ever. I cramped for almost 2 weeks and they where painful almost as bad as the insertion. But just recently I started having a very sharp pain on my lower right side next to my pelvic bone. The pain radiates to my leg and to my side. I have not had my period since before I got the mirena. I randomly spot for a day or two at most but it s just very minimal. I have gained a lot of weight and seem exhausted all the time. But my question is if the sharp pain that I ve been having a normal side effect or can it be something more serious?
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012