On mirena, had light periods followed by nausea, sick feeling, have mood swings. Is this normal?

I have the mirena . I have had it for about 3 yrs now. My periods are usually light and sometimes, though not frequently non existent. a few days ago I got my period . It was just a little brown spotting primarily when I wiped. It lasted about a day and a half. Now a few days later, I feel very nausea but not all over sick feeling. I m tired but not from lack of sleep, and I am moody, I feel like crying and puching something which isn t really like me at all. What is going on with me? Is this normal?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012