On mirena coil, have regular bleeding, brittle skin, hair and nails. Cause?

I am 48 years old have not taken any contraception for years but over the last 2 -3 years my periods have been very heavy so i had the marina coil fitted I bleed every day for 9 months hair brittle skin awful nails thin weak so had that removed over a year ago since then my periods can be quite normal but just lately have experienced them 10 days apart?? My last one I noticed not a lot of lining but 10 days later I am on again and this time a lot of lining - I am a fitness instructor and not feeling great any suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
It appears to be due to the infection, or anemia.I advise you to consult a gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment only for irregular periods.
i usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms fluconazole, cifixime, and iron preparations .
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to aid the recovery.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.