On mirena. Getting brownish discharge. On medication for yeast infection. Pregnant or change in hormone?

Hi, I have all my cycle symptoms but no blood . I have a Mirena for more than 5 years. I had first one for 4 years, and this one for more than 1 years. I never had a problem. I always have a light period, may be 2 days just drop. But this time I just had a brownish discharge on Thursday. I also was on medication for yeast infection for 2 weeks. I also had a really emotional month that so many thing happened with my life. I just want to know can I be pregnant or just the entrees that made my hormones changed?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012