On mintop. Have headache. Why do I not have sperm discharge?

Hello Sir, I am Suresh Ht - 172 cm, Wt 70Kg, 31 yr old married - I have used Mintop for 6 months on 2001 while using Mintop I have felt sperms not coming out and head ache problems, after frequent headaches I have started Duzela 20 mg for 1 yr it helps me lot even my sexual problems resolved. now 3 months before I have been advised Nexito 20Mg now again my sexual problems are started. After 2 years still I have not get child. I am worring due Mintop and Nexito I felt these sexual issues. please advise me. Thanks..
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012