On minoveral pills for birth control. Diarrhea and vomiting, delayed periods. Pregnancy chances?

I have been on minoveral birth control for almost three years. This month my boyfriend and I decided to not use condoms for the first time. I take my pill between 6-8 every morning. I get my period on the 3rd morning of my sugar pills(like clock work) but this time, I had diarrhea and vomited once during my second sugar pill day, now it s the end of the third sugar pill day and no period is in site. What should I do? I really can t have a baby right now!
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013