On minocycline treatment for prostatis, have small acne with white stuff on penis shaft. What could this be?

Hello, I was treated by my local doctor for epididymitis a while back and was given doxycycline to treat it. The treatment worked and I went back to normal for a while. Recently I had been experiencing pain in my groin so I went back and he examined my crotch and determined that I could be suffering prostatitus. He also checked my prostate and that was fine. Now I have completed the 10 days of minocycling that was prescribed to me for the prostatitus. I looked at the shaft of my penis and there are very small acne looking surface posticules. I manages to pop one and a very small amount of white think pus came out. Just like a soft-plug that would come from my facial acne. I didn t think much of it and just washed good. A few more zits have now showed up on the right side of my shaft from halfway to the base. There are 5 of these very small hard pores. I looked at the herpes photos and none of them looked like the small pumps I have. I made a closer observation that a hair is growing from one of these bumps. I do not experience any burning when peeing other than when I take a piss right after ejaculating. I do this to try and keep my urethra clear so I don t get a urinary track infection. Is this just acne from my steay crotch in my boxer briefs or do I have a bigger problem?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013