On mini pill in 3rd month post partum, irregular periods, HPT negative. Reasons ?

I am a 26 year old female with an 18 month old daughter. I went on the mini pill (noriday) in the 3rd month post partum. My periods have been regular and a little irregular (regular for 5 months) then missing 1 or 2 etc etc. My last period was on 14 th august which means I ve missed 2 now. I have had several pregnancy tests: all have been negative. I decided to come off the pill as I m not happy with lack of libido (which has since improved) and lack of periods. I came off the pill on 13th October and still have not had a period. I had unprotected sex on 14th, 16th and 17th October as my libido has come back 3 fold. Also my partner and I do want another baby soon. Where s my period!? When do you think I should test for pregnancy given that I don t know when my period is due?! Please help :-)
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012