On microgynon. Bad mood swings. Prescribed Femedene. Will gain weight?

Hi there, i went to the doctors this morning regarding my current pill (microgynon) i have experienced very bad mood swings for the last few years and thought it was time to maybe try a new pill. The doctor was amazing and really listened to me and prescribed Femedene, i have recently lost a fair bit of weight with sliming world and i m worrying that if is start this new pill it might make me put weight on. i forgot to ask the doctor about this on my visit. Could you help at all?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012