On metoprolol succinate due to increased heart rate, overweight. Neck, shoulder and back pain. GERD ?

I am 39 years old. I am overweight . I am on metoprolol succinate due to an increased heart rate from an over active thyroid. My thyroid is under control but the doctors are not sure my increased heart rate is from the thyroid any longer. They are not sure what else it could be. I had a stress test and Echocardiagram last march. I get an EKG done just about every three months. My last one was in December. All came back fine. I also had a halter monitor last February and everything was fine. I do have Gerd and now due to that I have asthma, both diagnosed last April. I just had and endoscopy done last week with several biopsies. I ate chocolate on Tuesday and since Wednesday I have had horrible neck, shoulder and back pain. I also take Zantac 150mg twice a day. I have had sourness and Wednesday I was coughing and lost my voice for a short while. When my chest and jaw hurt my anxiety acts up and I think the stress makes me extra tired. I am on such a plain bland diet (I have lost 37 lbs so far) that I am not sure why I still have GERD. Do I need to worry it is my heart or should I trust it is GERD
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013