On methadone, smoking, numbness, pounding in chest. Was it a stroke?

hi, I am on methadone and I have been unfortunately smoking crack but the thing is the last time i did it I experienced how I only could describe it as a vale of chills overwhelm my face and then body leaving my head feeling a a duel sort pulsating numbing feeling, with my heart pounding out of my chest and trouble maintaining a normal breathing regiment. I eventually slowed my breathing down and it subsided. I know this sounds like that I m just high but it s very different then usually. Please, please someone tell me whats going on in my body. Did I have a mini stroke?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013