On methadone. Only liquid diet, yoga. Having severe cramping knots throughout body. Solution?

Hello I have been on methadone 200 mils every 12 hrs due to severe health conditions mt doc went to prison for sexual assault on a patient now after 7 years i have no doc and no desire to keep killing myself with this wicked drug i have been tapering dwn and now 96 hrs with nothing but, alot of fluids, camamile tea, 7 blossom tea, epsion salt bath with baking soda and ginger and lavender and a detox yoga but i am suffering with severe cramping knots through out my body want can i do to help this?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013