On methadone. Get hot flashes suddenly, lightheadedness, shaky, sweaty, nauseous, weakness, vomitting. Also hypoglycemis. Cause for symptoms?

I m a 27 year old man. I am on methadone , 65mg daily. Mornings I ride to my methadone clinic about 45 minutes away, I m fine on the way there, then on the way back, when I m nearly home, I get hot flashes suddenly, I get very lightheaded, shaky, sweaty, nauseous and weak, then I usually vomit . It s not my dose because I m fine every other day I take it. It s days I ride there and take it. I am hypoglycemic, and I m wondering if that s what s causing it.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013