On metformin for scanty periods post ovarian drilling, had white discharge with lumps post bowel movement. Normal?

I have PCOS and had ovarian drilling done Septemeber 18th 2013. A fybroid was also removed during the surgery. The next 2 months my menstrual came fluidly. One month I had little spotting for about 1 wk before my period truely hit. In December I mised my period and in January arond the 9th I spotted for about 3-4 days when I say spot that basically was all literally one spot. I mentioned to my doctor, they put me on metformin . She told me how to take my pills but also told me after I mention I am high tolerance concerning medication that I can increase based on how I feel I dont have to wait a complete week. So I did 1 pill the first day, 2 pills yesterday. After having abowl movement this morning I noticed my discharge being kind of white, and a few lumps then some of the discharge was smooth. No smell or anything so I figured its not yeast . So i decided instead of moving to 3 pills today I would remain at 2. Is this normal???? Plus I get vaginal bactria right before my findings of PCOS... Can you help me?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013