On metformin. Why did I experience blood and spotting? Am I pregnant?

hi there!.. i dont know if i am pregnant, im on metformin for six months, my lmp is aug.15 (first day) and at sept 8 - 11 i experienced small amonut of blood (sept 8) small amount of red to pinkish then the rest brown spotting. until now i dont have period i ve tried to check my hcg last sept 18 (6pm) and it was nega . sometimes i feel my breast is in pain but not totally aches. and when at night there is some cramps in my lower adbomen could it be i am pregnant ? where can i take a hcg again?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer