On metabolic diet. Had surgery at c7. Sweating, feeling dizzy, numb finger, rhythmic pulse. Cured after taking aspirin. Stroke?

My husband is on the metabolic diet for 3 weeks now. Tonight he was sweating profusely was cold and went pale. He was dizzy too and his eyes seemed like they couldn t focus. He was complaining about his fingers on his right hand being numb but he had surgery on either his c7 or c8 for this a year and a half ago. When he started all these symptoms tonight he kept putting his arm up and looking at his hand. I checked his pulse and itnwas rhythmic. I gave him an aspirin and shortly after almost minutes. All the symptoms went away. I m worried he might have been having a stroke . Do you know what would cause all of this? Thank you so much. Dell
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012