On menses, have sore throat, painful ears, nausea, tremors and weakness in hands, blurred vision, warmness over neck and chest. Cause?

Hello. For about a week now I have been experiencing some very frustrating symptoms-- It started with a sore throat & my ears ached a little. I took cold medicine every day for about five days. Each morning I woke up feeling very nauseated, and this nausea would sprout up periodically throughout the day. I started to think I was pregnant, actually. However, today I got my period. I still can not shake this nausea- my hands shake and I feel weak, and my eyes are also going blurry and are hard to focus (it feels like they are just swimming in my head)- my neck and chest are also extremely warm. I have no idea what is going on!!! Any ideas??
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012