On medicines for vertigo, cardiac issues. Getting disturbed sound in right ear, heaviness in head. Reason?

hello doctor since one week i am feeling with vertigo i am takeing medicines vertin 8 mg bd dimox 1 per day 25mg my doubt is before i am exp with vertigo i am feeling nausia as i am postive cardiac patient 2001 i am also using folloing drugs nebivolal 25 mg clopredigram roosvatatin 25 mg at present i am getting disturbed sound n my right year minimal heavy ness on riht side of my head plase advise me comfotable procedure and medicins thnk you
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013