On medicines for medical abortion, second set of pills likely to cause nausea. Can I take marijuana to help with sickness?

I am about to take the second set of pills of ru486 ( medical abortion ) and I am around 5-6 weeks pregnant . since i have been pregnant i haven t been able to keep ANYTHING down. They said the second set of pills would more than likely cause some nausea . I took the first pill at the clinic around 24 hours ago and I am still feeling sick... I currently have a medical marijuana card for my asthma and honestly, the marijuana helps with my sickness. Would it be okay for me to use it before taking the second set of pills?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012