On medicines for insulin resistance, slow thyroid, PCOS and depression. Can I take GNC Ultra Mega Multivitamin?

Hello, I am currently on Diaformine, Euthyrox, Yasmin and Prozac chiefly for insulin resistance , slow thyroid, polycystic ovarian syndrome and depression. While my doctor plans to drop Diaformine soon as I have almost no insulin resistance after reaching my ideal weight, I will be, however, still using the other medications. My question is; can I take GNC Ultra Mega Multivitamin given the above syndromes I have and the medications I use next to a healthy diet? Would it have a negative impact on my syndromes or interact with the drugs I take? Many thanks. Liza
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012