On medicines for hypertension, have severe chest pain. ECG normal, no relief with heart burn medicines. Cause?

I am a healthy 50 yr old woman . I have hypertension that is usually controlled with medication . for about 5 months it has been a struggle to keep it down. for about the last 2 months chest pain has gotten worse. for about a month I am having a tearing, burning pain in my chest. Had an echocardiogram-normal, What is going on? Started taking heartburn medicine about 1 month ago with no relief
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013