On medicines for hay fever and asthma, get severe sinus headaches. Any suggestions?

I have hayfever and asthma , on medication for both which controls most symptoms, however I have quite bad sinus headaches which the hayfever medication do nothing for. I m pretty sure these headaches are allergy related. It s a pressure, sinus headache, hurts when I look down etc, the only thing that works is painkillers but I don t want to take them, everyday, like I am at the moment. Any suggestions would be great as I am training for a marathon and these headaches are holding me back
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013