On medicines for hairloss, have stomach upset regularly, frequent stools, gastric feeling. Is it due to VB7 forte?

hello doctor, i m 40 years male. i m under medication for hairloss since sept. 2011. my doctor advised me VB7 Forte, Finep 1 mg, MNX 5% and K2 Zole shampoo. Earlier my dose for VB7 forte was 1 cap a day. since last 1 month my doc advised me to take 2 caps a day. the time i started taking 2 caps as advised, my stomach is upset everyday. i have to go to toilet 2-3 times a day, and a feeling of gastric remains in my upper abdomen . Please advise that it can be due to VB7 forte. earlier with 1 cap a day i was confortable.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012