On medicines for anxiety, hives. Taking Oxyelitepro for weightloss. Cymbalta liver toxic?

Hi there. I am currently on 20 mg of Cymbalta for anxiety as well as 50 mg of Doxepin , 20 mg of Zyrtek and 300 mg of Ranitidine for chronic hives . I recently started taking OxyElite Pro for weight loss. I know doctors tend not to recommend such medicine, but is there any harm with the medicine I am currently taking? Also, I read that Cymbalta can be liver toxic and impede weight loss. Is this true and should I be taking milk thistle or another liver protection? Thank you so much for your time and help.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013