On medicine for thyroid. On medicine to have periods, not got periods as yet. Not keen on pregnancy. Suggestions?

i had my last period started on 1st oct and then in november till date i have not got my period..iam 26 yrs married and on medicine for thyroid ( thyronorm) .. i did pregnancy test 4-5 times ( last on 22nd Nov) but its clear negative.. then doc told me to have duphaston for 5 days( once a day 10 mg) ..i started to take medicine on 23rd nov but stil no periods.. Iam muchhh worried..iam not ready for pregnancy..plz reply..
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012