On medicine for cholesterol. Ultrasound shows fatty liver. Increased levels of SGOT, SGPT. Due to drinking?

I am 38 years old male, 79kgs and 5 6 tall. I have been taking Storvas 5 mg to control cholesterol for past 8 years. 5 years back I found that my SGOT is 38 and SGPT is 93 during LFT. Ultra sound Scan showed moderate fatty lever. Three months back SGOT became 51 and kkkiranSGPT became 127. Since then I am taking TGTor 10 mg and Ursocol 150 mg and now my SGOT is 39 and SGPT is 78. Please advise if I need to worry or change treatment plan. I am a non smoker but drinks occasionally. Should I quit drinking?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013