On medicine course for TB, diagnosed with TMJ, advised muscle relaxants. Can I take both medicines together?

Hello.I am a 21 yr old female. I suffered from TB and the doctor prescribed me AKT4 for 2 months and R-Cinex for another 4 months. Now, I m in the 5th month of my course. A few days before there was some discomfort when I eat food and when I open my mouth wider. I consulted a dentist and he said that it is TMJ and said nothing to worry, as pain is not there. He prescribed me muscle relaxtants (Hifenac-MR) for 5 days and daily twice. Can I use both the medications on the same day?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013