On medications for diabetes, hypertension, skin on both the sides of mouth see,s to be lightening. Any ideas?

I am a 50 y.o. african american woman with dark skin. I have had type 2 diabetes for 10 years, still using glyburide metformin , take lisinopril , hydrochlorothiazide , nifedipine for hypertension, and in late July, i got a serious sun burn in the Dominican Republic, but my skin recovered. However, i recently noticed the skin on bothcornersbof my mouth are lightening and i am afraid it might be vitiligo. What could make the skon lighten so quickly? Any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012