On medications for anxiety and stress, have pain on one side of the body, intense physical symptoms during severe stress. Remedial measure?

I have very bad anxiety and stress in my life right now. I am currently on anti-anxiety meds. I have been having pain on my left side and I read that that can be related to stress and anxiety is this true. Also I went to the doctors last week because I was afraid it was related to my heart , he told me my heart was absolutely perfect not to worry. I should also tell you I am one to always get physical symptoms when my stress level gets out of control. Do you have any suggestions etc. Anything would be helpful.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012