On medication to lower immune system, have dry mouth, inflamed tonsils., swollen gums, white and red spots on tongue. Reasons ?

I take medication to lower my immune system due possible creast syndrome or pre disposition of lupus .Four different specialist have not successfully been able to make a definite diagnosis. Consequently i have a dry mouth from all the meds i take. I woke up with my tonsils inflamed and hurting to even drink water. I saw a doctor which prescribed antibiotics for seven days. now my gum is swollen and i have a severe tooth ache which is bleeding on the gum line. I also noticed two white spots like pimples on my tongue and a few red dots on my tongue. As I looked under my tongue i noticed what appeared perhaps an abscess or deformity adjacent to the tooth which is hurting and bleeding. Also my face looks red and feels hot. what measures can I take meanwhile i return to my home town and see my doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013