On medication for thyroid, increase TSH levels in past 6 months. What's the right dosage to take ?

Hi Doctor this is AAAAA and am 46 years old(female). History: 7 months back i had gone through operation( uterus removed). From past 5 years i have thyroid problem and am under medication .(taking thyroid tablet daily) currently am taking 100 mg dosage. yesterday i had tested for TSH (once in 6 months i use to do this) 6 months back my level was normal(around 2.57) I got my report for TSH today and my report values are as follows TSH observed value 7.56 Can u suggest me the dosage now? Appreciate your help on this.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013