On medication for postpartum depression, allergic to perfume. Sneezing, nose, lips itching after smelling perfume. Suggestions?

I had a baby six months ago.. I am on zoloft for ppd.. About two months ago i started having itchy face nose and lips coughing up drainage and itchy eyes. People perfume makes me sneeze and sometimes i can smell a skunk per say in my house.. When there is no skunk.. My regular doctor ran bloodwork to test allergy for mold grasses trees dust dogs cats etc... And all came back super negative!! ?? Is this hormonal.. Im on zyrtec daily and still sneeze at peoples perfume and my nose itches and my lips itch pretty constantly too!!?? Im beyond frustrated!! Any ideas?!!
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012