On medication for obsessive compulsory disorder. Having incest dreams. Reason?

hi doc!! i m 29 yrs old n married for 2 n a half problem is i m taking medication for obsessive compulsive disorder since 2004 till now...since a long time i m affected by incest dreams which has no connection with my real life emotions or feelings...incest is an anathema to me infact since the day i heard about it .i usually see strange dreams concerning my maternal uncle who must be in his late 40 s n in reality i have no such relation with is true that he has been a bane to my father economically n mentally...n all the children in my family abhor him due to his parasitic nature...pls tell me the reason for my unusual insest dreams...
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012