On medication for hypertension and cholesterol reduction. Hydrocele surgery suggested. Fatigue on light exertion

I am a BP patient under medication which includes medicine for cholestrol reduction for 13 years. Yesterday I checked my blood as I have to undergo hydrocoele surgery, result shows that my ESR is 25 & creatinine level is 1.7. I am 50. weighing 85 kilograms. I started exercising just one month back which include walking, cycling& swimming for almost an hour, 4-5 days a wk. Has this caused these readings? I have one more symtom which may be related to these medical readings. After waking up in the morning (or even after resting(lying down) for some time) I experience in my right foot(bottom) muscle & this will dissappear after walking few steps. Other symtom I had was, When I was on too much medication for BP(which I had to take initially to bring BP to control) my muscles(back & shoulder, Arm) used to have fatigue pain with even small exursions.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012