On medication for high cholesterol levels and migraine. Feeling nauseated. Due to migraine?

I am a 64 yr. old white woman.I am 5ft.5in. tall and weigh 150 lbs.I do not smoke or drink alcohol.I do take crestor for cholesterol and treximet for migraines.My blood pressure is never too high or too low.For the past few days I have experienced a dull headache at the back of my head right above my neck.At the same time I feel somewhat nauseated.I take excedren and it eases up for a while,but comes back.If it is a migraine,this is a new one for me.Could this be another form of migraine?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012