On medication for diabetes, hypertension and asthma. Had too much of alcohol. Not able to sleep. Any medication?

Hi Doctor, I am a diabetic on medication , hypertensive on medication and asthamatic. I went on a binge drink two days ago.I am in college and did that for St Pattys day, I had ALOT to drink. Like 10+ shots of vodka and 10+ jagerbombs over the course of 10 hours. I am not getting alot of anxiety and shortness of breath. The main problem is I can t sleep at all and keep getting stupid thoughts. What do I do? Is there any medicine I can take to go to sleep?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013