On medication for diabetes, high BP and cholestrol. Advised Aspirin. Fatigue,cold flashes. Effect of aspirin?

My question is, can the 325mg aspirin cause one's blood to become too thin? I am a 55 year old female, with type 2 diabetes. I take a 4mg pill (2x daily), to help control my glucose levels. I also take a 20mg pill for high cholesterol. I was recently placed on a 5mg blood pressure medication. I was instructed to take an 81mg aspirin, until I seemed to have stroke-like symptoms 2 months ago. The 325mg aspirin is so strong, I feel very weak & tired, and I am so cold sometimes. This is not normal for me because since I had a hysterectomy 4 years ago, I usually have hot flashes. I am very concerned about my fatigue, and the effect the aspirin may have in my body. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013